£40.00 excl VAT
Fresh water, on a global level is in short supply – 2.5% of the earth’s water is classed as freshwater, of this, only 0.5% is available to us for agricultural, industrial and personal use.
WaterAware is aimed at anyone who wants a comprehensive introduction to best practice water use and management. WaterAware focuses on personal engagement, with your journey beginning at home before moving on to the workplace.
WaterAware will help your organisation develop a company-wide commitment so you can reduce your water costs and dramatically improve efficiency.
The course has been developed in partnership with The Future Water Association and is accredited for 30 minutes CPD.
Who has this module been designed for?
- Individuals, teams or organisations looking for an introduction to best practice water use and management.
- New staff as part of an induction programme.
- Sustainability champions.
- Senior Managers and Stakeholders.
- Students, Graduates
- Members of Professional Institutions looking for CPD.
- No prior knowledge or experience in water management is required.
Through a number of different scenes, this course explores how you can improve your water use at home, and in the workplace, by learning about and applying water-saving techniques in a number of different areas and industries.
By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of water management and how you can improve the way you use and manage water – one of our most precious resources.