Providing compliance support to KPMG
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world employing 162,000 people across 155 countries. In the UK the company has 22 offices with approximately 12,000 partners and staff offering audit, tax and advisory services.
The company’s Climate Change and Sustainability Services team offers a range of services to customers across the globe.
- KPMG required specialist compliance related consulting support on a project with a multi-national food and drink sector customer.
- The project required analysis of all UK and EU related waste management legislation that could have an impact on their client's operations.
- Using the Waste Expert Compliance Analysis Tool we were able to demonstrate and highlight the key pieces of legislation that could impact the organisation with detailed justification on assumptions.
- This helped KPMG target the material pieces of legislation to expand upon and advise the client on accordingly.
- It also provides an on-going resource to keep up with any regulation changes relevant to the client base.