Introduction to CSR and Sustainability
£20.00 excl VAT
This short module will help you understand the core concepts and principles of sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how your organisation can respond to, and benefit from, their consideration. It provides a perfect introduction to sustainability and CSR to help engage, inform and inspire your workforce.
This course comprises one module, which will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Who has this module been designed for?
- Individuals, teams or organisations looking for a high level introduction to sustainability and CSR.
- New staff as part of an induction programme.
- Sustainability champions.
- Senior Managers and Stakeholders.
- Students, Graduates
- Members of Professional Institutions looking for CPD.
What will you learn?
The module introduces key definitions and concepts, such as One Planet Living and Natural Capital. It also provides an overview of the three pillars of sustainability - environment, economy and society - as well as how the sustainability and CSR agenda has developed globally and in the UK.
You will learn about the three pillars of sustainability: environment, economy and society. You will also learn how businesses can respond to, and benefit from, sustainability and CSR.